- Counsel on Litigation Management
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Villanova University School of Law ( J.D., 1983)
- University of Scranton (B.S., 1980)
- Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School (1976)
- Pennsylvania (1983)
- New Jersey (1983)
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1983)
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey (1984)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (1984)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2011 – 2017
- Vincent Reilly was selected to the 2011-2017 Super Lawyers list for Pennsylvania. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- University Of Scranton, Board Of Trustees
- Friends Of St. Malachy, Inc., Board Of Directors
2500 McClellan Boulevard
Merchantville, NJ 08109
Vince’s practice has been dedicated to premises liability, product liability, toxic torts, professional negligence, fraud detection and prevention, trucking and transportation defense and general litigation.
Vince has been active in civil litigation since 1983 when he began practicing with the law firm of Deasey, Scanlan & Bender. He is the former managing partner of Marks, O’Neill, Reilly, O’Brien & Courtney, where he managed the firm’s Philadelphia, New Jersey and Pittsburgh offices while continuing an active litigation practice. Vince founded the firm of Reilly, Janiczek & McDevitt, P.C. on January 1, 2000. Vince was also appointed to the Board of Trustees of the University of Scranton in 2011.