Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE, J.D., 1992
- Douglass College of Rutgers University, New Brunswick, B.A. 1989
- Pennsylvania 1992
- New Jersey 1992
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Third Circuit
- First Circuit
2500 McClellan Boulevard
Merchantville, NJ 08109
Suzanne began her career in insurance defense concentrating in insurance coverage litigation and motor vehicle and premises liability. She also has experience handling complex insurance defense cases including medical device and construction cases.
Suzanne worked for many years with a professional liability insurance carrier serving as in-house counsel to the claim department and general counsel. In her capacity as in-house counsel, Suzanne continued to handle coverage issues and was involved in the mass tort litigation surrounding breast implants and prescription drugs. Suzanne routinely counseled physicians and claim staff regarding developments in the law and has been a speaker for local medical societies regarding the litigation process.
Suzanne currently focuses her practice on general liability defense and medical malpractice including Excess and Reinsurance issues.