- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, (J.D.)
- Rutgers University, Camden College of Arts and Sciences (B.A., magna cum laude)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Ms. Scarlata focuses her practice on premises liability, products liability, and nursing home liability matters in the State and Federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Ms. Scarlata received her J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law, Camden in 2010, where she received the Pro Bono Service Award for completing over 100 hours of pro bono work. She received her B.A., magna cum laude, in political science from Rutgers University, Camden in 2008. During her time at Rutgers University, Rachel participated in an accelerated dual degree program through the Camden Campus Honors College, completing both her B.A. and J.D. in six years. Prior to joining Reilly, Janiczek, McDevitt, Henrich & Cholden, Ms. Scarlata clerked for the Honorable Eugene J. McCaffrey, Jr. in New Jersey Superior Court.
Ms. Scarlata is also an Active Member of the Junior League of Philadelphia, a women’s volunteer organization focused on the betterment of the Greater Philadelphia community.