- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Insurance Society of Philadelphia
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S., 1994
- Pennsylvania 1997
- New Jersey 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Pennsylvania
- Pro Bono Roll of Honor, 2010 – 2016, Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program
- Honoree, Leadership Class, 2007, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Delaware Valley Chapter
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2012
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2012
- Patricia Henrich was selected to the 2012 Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for both Pennsylvania & New Jersey. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Ms. Henrich’s areas of concentration include toxic tort litigation, products liability, medical malpractice defense and professional liability defense. Trish has represented realtors, title agents, insurance brokers, engineers, assisted living facilities, nurses and ambulance companies in professional liability matters. She has tried products liability, professional liability, auto liability, and toxic tort cases to verdict. She has tried cases to verdict and has argued appeals in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She frequently lectures and gives client seminars regarding the asbestos litigation and motor vehicle liability litigation in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and is a certified instructor for the Insurance Society of Philadelphia.
- Presenter, “Mid-Atlantic Asbestos Conference: Status of the Litigation and Recent Decisions”, Hosted by Perrin Conferences, June 15, 2017
- Presenter, “New Jersey Asbestos Litigation Conference – Pending Appeals”, Hosted by HarrisMartin, February 25, 2016.