- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- University of Scranton, B.S., summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Nicole is an associate in the Philadelphia office. She earned her J.D. from Penn State Dickinson School of Law, where she was on the editorial board of Penn State Law Review and was the recipient of an award for Best Casenote. Additionally, Nicole was recognized as a Public Interest Advocate for her work with the Centre County Public Defender Office during law school. She was also a federal judicial intern for the Honorable Malachy E. Mannion of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. Nicole earned her B.S., summa cum laude, in business from the University of Scranton.
Nicole focuses her practice on complex civil litigation.