- Federal Bar Association
- The Catholic University, Columbus School of Law (J.D.)
- The Catholic University of America (B.A. magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Bishop Eustace Preparatory School
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Michelle Cappuccio is an associate at Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich’s New Jersey Office. She focuses her practice in the areas of toxic tort litigation, products liability, premises liability, dram shop, property coverage and debt recovery. Michelle is experienced in trial preparation and trial support and has handled cases in New Jersey and Pennsylvania state and federal courts as well as the New Jersey Appellate Court and New Jersey Supreme Court.
Michelle received a B.A. in English and Spanish from The Catholic University in 2010. Michelle went on to obtain her J.D. from The Catholic University, Columbus School of Law in May 2013. During law school, Michelle clerked for the Honorable Joel Schneider, Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, Camden (Summer 2011).
- Presenter, “Social Media in Litigation,” Presented by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, November 11, 2014, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Presenter, “Introduction to Basic Issues Regarding Discovery of Depositions,” Presented by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, April 21, 2015, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania