- Burlington County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Albright College (B.A.)
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden (J.D.)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
2500 McClellan Boulevard
Merchantville, NJ 08109
Michael Jubanyik is a 2012 addition to the law firm of Reilly, Janiczek & McDevitt, P.C. Michael graduated from Albright College in 1985 and Rutgers University School of Law in 1988. There he received an American Jurisprudence Award for products liability. He comes to Reilly, Janiczek & McDevitt with more than 24 years of experience in insurance defense litigation. His areas of concentration have included automobile negligence, construction defect, product liability, liquor liability, slip and fall and general negligence claims. For the last 12 years Mr. Jubanyik has worked as a senior trial attorney as in house counsel for Ohio Casualty Insurance Company and High Point/Palisades Insurance Companies.
Michael has been active in his community where is has served regularly as a Mock Court Trial Judge for the Vincent J. Apruzzese Mock Trial Competition for High School Students.