- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Mercer County, NJ Bar Association
- Atlantic County, NJ Bar Association
- Board Member, South Jersey Claims Association
- Member, Defense Research Institute
- Member, Medicare Advocacy Recovery Coalition (“MARC”)
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- University of Scranton Alumni Association
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (J.D. 2011) Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- University of Scranton (B.A., B.S.) Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- New Jersey, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2012
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Peg devotes a large portion of her practice in the areas of premises liability, construction defect, property coverage, bad faith, products liability, and dram shop. Peg also has experience defending SIU matters involving fraudulent claims. Peg has represented her clients in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She has successfully resolved cases by way of settlement, motion, arbitration and mediation. Peg is experienced in all stages of trial, from pre-litigation to trial level.
Prior to joining Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich, P.C. as an associate, Peg served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Timothy R. Rice in Federal District Court and worked at Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin as an associate.
Peg attended Temple University Beasley School of Law and received her juris doctor in 2011. While at Temple, she gained the distinction of Outstanding Oral Advocacy for her participation in Temple’s nationally recognized integrated Trial Advocacy Program. Peg graduated magna cum laude in 2008 from the University of Scranton where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management and Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy.
- Do You Really Want to Bring that Bad Faith Claim? Dispute Resolution Institute’s 18th Annual Personal Injury Potpourri, April 12, 2016
- SIU Etiquette for Attorney-client Privilege, Marshall Dennehey Insurance Insurance Fraud 360 Seminar, Lafayette Hill, PA, June 2014