- Delaware Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Counsel of Delaware
- Widener University Delaware Law School, J.D. (2014)
- University of Delaware, B.A. (2011)
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
1013 Centre Road
Wilmington, DE 19805
Kali is an associate at Reilly, Janiczek, McDevitt, Henrich & Cholden’s Delaware office. She received her B.A. from the University of Delaware in 2011. Following graduation, Kali went on to graduate from Widener University Delaware Law School in May of 2014 with Pro Bono Distinction and a Certificate in Business Organizations.
Prior to joining Reilly, Janiczek, McDevitt, Henrich & Cholden, Kali worked as a summer associate with Proctor Heyman Enerio LLP and served as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Calvin L. Scott, Jr. of the Delaware Superior Court.
Kali focuses her practice in the areas of asbestos defense litigation, general insurance defense, and general liability defense.
- Delaware Supreme Court Reconsiders the Scope of General Jurisdiction, ABA Business Law Section, Business and Corporate Litigation Committee Newsletter (June 2016).