- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden (J.D.)
- American University (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- U.S District Court for the District of New Jersey
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Joshua Sonstein is an associate at Reilly, McDevitt, Henrich & Cholden’s New Jersey office. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in American Studies from American University in 2009. Joshua obtained his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden in 2014. While in law school, Joshua interned for the Honorable Anthony M. Pugliese, J.S.C. in Camden County’s Superior Court.
Prior to joining Reilly, McDevitt, Henrich & Cholden, Joshua worked at Margolis Edelstein as an associate in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey.
Joshua focuses his practice in the areas of general insurance defense and general liability defense.