- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Elon University, B.A. in psychology, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
James is an associate at Reilly, Janiczek, McDevitt, Henrich & Cholden’s New Jersey office and focuses his practice on products liability, toxic tort, and complex civil litigation. He earned his undergraduate degree from Elon University and his Juris Doctor from William & Mary Law School. While in law school, James participated in William & Mary’s veterans’ benefits clinic, served as a staff member on the William & Mary Law Review, and worked for the Virginia Supreme Court.
Immediately after receiving his J.D., James clerked for and learned from the Honorable Alberto Rivas, the Honorable Harold Fullilove, and the Honorable James Mulvihill—all of the New Jersey Superior Court. Before joining Reilly, Janiczek, McDevitt, Henrich & Cholden, James worked as a litigation associate at a small firm in Philadelphia’s suburbs.
- Presenter, “State Liability for Failure to Adapt to and Protect Against Recurrent Flooding,” Virginia Costal Policy Conference, hosted by the Virginia Coastal Policy Center, December 5, 2014