- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, Camden, New Jersey, J.D., 2011
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, B.A., 2004
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2000
- Pennsylvania 2011
- New Jersey 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Awarded the Reed Smith Award for Clinical Excellence by Rutgers-Camden School of Law, 2011.
H. Carton Rogers
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Mr. Rogers’ areas of concentration include general civil litigation cases including auto, construction defect, and premises liability cases, corporate litigation, and pharmaceutical litigation. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Rogers was a member of the History Faculty and the Development Office at St. Joseph’s Preparatory School. While at Rutgers-Camden, Mr. Rogers represented local juveniles in criminal matters through the Children’s Justice Clinic.