- Camden County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Temple University School of Law (J.D.)
- Boston University (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2015 – 2017
- Recognized by Martindale Hubbell as a “Top-Rated Lawyer” in Litigation for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability, 2015
- Gino Mecoli was selected to the 2015 – 2017 Super Lawyers list for New Jersey. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Gino served as an Assistant District Attorney with the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office from 1989 through 1993. Thereafter, he began his practice in civil litigation serving both as insurance and outside counsel. Since 1995, Gino has practiced civil defense including automobile negligence, toxic torts, products liability, premises liability, and bad faith litigation. In 2002, Gino extended his practice areas to include commercial and general litigation. The major portion of his practice remains dedicated to civil litigation, products liability, bad faith, toxic torts, premises liability, automobile, trucking and transportation defense, municipal court and products liability.
Gino has extensive jury and non-jury experience. He has provided litigation services to insurance companies, private corporations and individuals. Gino served as the counsel liaison for the Delaware Valley Chapter of the International Association of Special Investigation Units and has been a speaker at numerous Fraud and Bad Faith Seminars for Insurers and Claims Organizations. Gino previously sat on the Board of Trustees for Paul VI High School in Haddon Township New Jersey and has served as a Board Member for other organizations raising funds for the treatment and prevention of child abuse.
- Presenter, “Construction Defect Litigation,” Hosted by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, March 4, 2014
- Presenter, “Bad Faith Litigation,” Continuing Education Series offered by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, Hosted by South Jersey Claims Association, 2012
- Presenter, “Claims Handler’s Guide for Detection and Defense of Potential Fraudulent Claims and Perspectives on Ethical Handling of Claims,” Continuing Education Series offered by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, Hosted by South Jersey Claims Association, October 30, 2008