- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Associations
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law (J.D.)
- The Catholic University of America (B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Pennsylvania, 1998
- New Jersey, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Chrystale defends companies and individuals in complex civil litigation matters in the Federal and State Courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She handles a variety of cases including complex product liability, automobile, trucking and transportation, construction defect and general litigation. She regularly defends matters involving personal injury, premises liability, insurance coverage, underinsured and uninsured benefits and declaratory judgment matters.
Chrystale also has experience handling pharmaceutical litigation, medical device litigation, and class action litigation. She has provided counsel in these areas to manufacturers, distributors and installers of durable medical goods and accessibility equipment. She has lectured at seminars for clients in the areas of insurance coverage and general liability.
She has successfully defended clients from inception of the case through to trial with favorable outcomes.