- Delaware and American Bar Associations
- Defense Counsel of Delaware
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, 2008 B.A.,
- University of Delaware, 2003
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District of Columbia
1013 Centre Road
Wilmington, DE 19805
Brian Tome focuses his practice on general litigation matters, including toxic tort, product liability, commercial litigation and asbestos litigation matters. Brian’s practice involves a broad range of matters in civil litigation in state and federal Courts in Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Brian represents companies, owners, individuals, non-profit organizations and insurers in matters ranging from product liability, personal injury, construction and environmental disputes, and toxic tort, including all aspects of asbestos litigation. In connection with civil litigation filed under Delaware’s Child Victims Act, Brian defended churches, schools and youth organizations against suits alleging institutional liability for acts of childhood sexual abuse.
While in Law School, Brian served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Dexter M. Thompson, Jr. of the Circuit Court for Cecil County Maryland.
- Presenter, “Using Expert Witnesses to Get Your Evidence in (and Keep Theirs Out),” National Business Institute, December 20, 2016.
- Presenter, “What to Look for, Where to Find it and What to do With it: Email, Social Media, Texts and Video,” National Business Institute, December 20, 2016.
- Presenter, “Defense perspectives on the ethics of aggregate settlements under Rule 1.8,” presented at the Mid-Atlantic Asbestos Litigation Conference, January 2014.