- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE, J.D.
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2012
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Brian obtained his J.D. from Widener University School of Law and earned his B.A. from the University of Florida. Brian is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Brian concentrates his practice in the areas of motor vehicle liability, premises liability, nursing home litigation, construction litigation, toxic tort litigation, products liability, dram shop and employment law. Brian has successfully represented clients in trials and arbitrations throughout the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He frequently serves as an Arbitrator in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas compulsory arbitration program.
In 2012, Brian was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star.
- Presenter, “Litigating the Premises Liability Case – Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey” Presented by the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, April, 2014 – Philadelphia, PA