- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Rutgers Law School (2016, J.D.)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa, College of Arts and Sciences (2013, B.S., cum laude)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Anthony Giordano is an associate at Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich’s New Jersey office. He received a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from the University of Hawaii at Manoa where he graduated cum laude. Following graduation, he received his law degree from Rutgers Law School. While in law school, he was involved in the Domestic Violence Project.
Prior to joining Reilly, Janiczek, McDevitt, Henrich, & Cholden, Anthony clerked for the firm and also had internships with the Honorable Ellen Ceisler and the Honorable Nina Wright-Padilla in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Anthony focuses his practice on general liability and insurance defense.