- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, NJ (J.D. 2014)
- Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA (B.S. 2011)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Adrianna is an associate at Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich’s New Jersey office. She received her B.S. from Saint Joseph’s University in 2011. Following graduation, Adrianna went on to obtain her J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law-Camden in May of 2014, where she received the Pro Bono Award for Significant Service for completing over 50 hours of pro bono work. During her final year of law school, Adrianna was a certified legal intern with the Rutgers Civil Practice Clinic. She was also Managing Notes Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Public Policy.
Prior to joining Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich, Adrianna served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable James P. Savio, J.S.C. in Atlantic City, New Jersey for the 2014-2015 term.
Adrianna focuses her practice in the areas of general insurance defense and general liability defense